When disaster strikes, sometimes your only option is to
surrender and bow to life. Here’s what I
learned and, in some cases, remembered about myself when I softened to the
chaos of destruction and creation…my own personal Big Bang! Some of these lessons may sound familiar or
seem like no-brainers, but notice if they're part of your personal experience or if you have forgotten, as I did.
- I am more patient than I have ever given myself
- I am tenacious, fearless and strong.
- My Inner Bitch is a Rock Star Goddess and I don’t
celebrate – or party with! – her enough.
- I can ask for what I want without apology.
- What I want is not limited to time, money,
space, any thing or any one, and especially, not what is considered realistic.
- I am not a doormat.
- I am now allowing myself to receive more and
better, because I understand and know
that I am worthy of every good thing. ALL of it.
- It’s ok to make a lot of money. Even more – it’s ok to enjoy making a lot of
- It’s ok to give of myself. What’s in here is stardust and gold. No one’s approval is required. I am who I AM.
- I am very loved and supported.
- I am lovable.
- I am beautiful – inside and out.
- It’s ok to make mistakes. Fabulous, even.
- It’s ok to be wrong.
- No one can take away from me or diminish who I
am unless I let them.
- It’s ok to tell the people who try #15 to fuck
- I’m tired of saying “I’m sorry” – I can be kind
and compassionate without apology.
- Time – MY TIME – is precious and should not be
wasted on anyone or anything that does not serve my highest and best.
- I am a Powerful Creator: I really can make the
most out of any situation.
- ALL of Life really is FOR me – for my growth and
I hope lessons in surrender and self-love come to you with
less destruction than I am experiencing.
But, know that you are not alone, you are loved beyond measure, and all
this really is FOR You.
Blessings! ~ Angela